Focuses on teaching young students financial literacy, with shows on everything from being an entrepreneur to working smart and understanding money. The show gets students ready for the job market by teaching them how banks, savings, and loans work, and by showing them the ins and outs of starting, operating, and succeeding at a personal business. The show also provides great teacher resources for each episode, as well as online video clips from each episode that illustrate key concepts.
1. What is a Biz Kid?
2. What is Money?
3. How Do You Get Money?
4. What Can You Do with Money?
5. Money Moves
6. Taking Charge of Your Financial Future
7. A Biz: What Is It?
8. How to Succeed in Biz-Ness by Really Trying!
9. Cash and Credit
10. How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
11. Don’t Blow Your Dough
12. Introducing Entrepreneurs
13. The Biz Kids Challenge
14. Being a Smart Consumer
15. Credit (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
17. Business Ethics
18. Saving and Investing for Your Future
20. The Global Economy
21. Bulls, Bears, and Financial Markets
22. Sell, Sell, Sell (The Science of Sales)
23. Understanding Income and Expenses
24. Building and Growing a Business
25. What is a Social Entrepreneur?
Instructional Video Resources
Use our classroom videos for every curriculum and every grade level.
Lending LibraryAccess our lending library and order form for video titles for all grade levels and subject areas.
Find Us at the Following Events:
March 15: Montpelier, ND, Family Literacy Event