In 1959, Dr. Ted Donat founded Prairie Public Broadcasting with a vision to create an educational television network to serve the people of the prairie region. Over the past five decades, we have seen his dreams become a reality. Moreover, we have advanced and expanded that vision in innovative ways.
We want Dr. Donat’s dream to continue well into the future. By making an estate gift through the T. L. Donat Legacy Circle, you will help ensure the future of Prairie Public Broadcasting for generations to come.
As a member of the T. L. Donat Legacy Circle, you receive important benefits:
- Insider newsletter from Prairie Public’s President/CEO
- Exclusive annual recognition event
- Subscription to Visions, a newsletter that provides financial and estate planning ideas for friends of Prairie Public Broadcasting
- Complimentary DVDs of Prairie Public’s local productions
- Recognition in Prairie Public’s annual report (with your permission, of course)
Become a member of the Legacy Circle by taking one of the following steps:
- Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to Prairie Public
- Inform us that you have included Prairie Public in your estate plans
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with Prairie Public
Director of Development
Prairie Public Broadcasting
207 N. 5th Street
Fargo, ND 58108-3240
800-359-6900, ext. 510
Please Let Us Know Your Plans
If you do provide for Prairie Public Broadcasting in your will or other estate plans, please let us know. By doing so, you do not obligate yourself in any way, but allow us to plan for the future and to honor your intentions.
Award-winning radio, television, and public media services that educate, involve, and inspire the people of the prairie region.
Leave Your Legacy
Follow Us On Social Media