Prairie PulseCategory: Public Affairs
Tune in: Fridays at 7:30 pm
Encore: Sundays at 12:30 pm
- January 10: Former Fargo Forum Photographer Bruce Crummy talks about his new coffee table, photo book called “North Dakota Region” which has many of his acclaimed photographs in it. Also, Jerry Jacobson of Vergas, Minnesota talks about making Maple Syrup.
- January 17: Winnipeg teen author Shaylynn Wilbon talks about her new book “This I Promise” which is a teen fantasy book. Also, a musical performance from Twin Cities Reggae band Jon Wayne and the Pain.
- January 24: To commemorate Prairie Public’s 50 year anniversary, Bob Dambach, Director of Television, reflects on our years as a public television service to the prairie region.
- January 31: Bill Thomas, Director of Radio, talks about the beginnings of Prairie Public’s radio service from its first sign on in Bismarck to the regional service it is today.
- February 7: North Dakota State University professor Bill Law talks about the history and upcoming anniversary of the Little Country Theater and the program’s 100th anniversary.
- February 14: John Peterson, Operations Manager, talks about the nuts and bolts of how Prairie Public delivers television and radio services to viewers and listeners — from our first day of broadcasting 50 years ago and into the future.
Miss an episode?
If you missed an episode of Prairie Pulse, visit our new Prairie Public On Demand streaming video service to catch up on programs you may have missed.