North Dakota Legislative Review 2017Category:
Tune in every Friday at 8:00 pm
Premiering January 13th
All New Season Host Dave Thompson interviewed North Dakota legislators from both sides of the aisle about major policy issues as they were addressed by the 65th Legislative Assembly, progress on key bills as they move through the hearing process, and recaps of important decisions being debated each week through the session.
- January 13 – Representative Al Carlson, House Majority Leader (R) Fargo
- January 20 – Senator Joan Beckman, Assistant Minority Leader (D) New Rockford
- January 27 – Senator Rich Wardner, Senate Majority Leader (R) Dickinson
- February 3 – Representative Corey Mock, House Minority leader (D) Grand Forks
- February 10 – Senator Ray Holmberg (R) Grand Forks
- February 17 – Senator Judy Lee (R) West Fargo
- February 24 – Governor Doug Burgum (R)
- March 24 – Representative Al Carlson, House Majority Leader (R) Fargo
- March 31 – Representative Corey Mock, House Minority leader (D) Grand Forks
Missed an episode?
If you missed an episode of Prairie Pulse, visit our new Prairie Public Originals YouTube channel to catch up on programs you may have missed.