Job Opportunities at Prairie Public
Education Services Associate (Fargo, ND)
Prairie Public Broadcasting is seeking a dynamic, team-oriented individual to join our education department as an Education Services Associate. Responsibilities include promoting education-related content for multimedia platforms, collaboration promoting national and regional education resources designed to cultivate knowledge, enrich lives and extend the impact of public media, and provide professional development for K-12 educators and other stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage partnerships with schools, community groups, and any other entities necessary to meet the goals of approved projects and programs.
- Work with educators to facilitate content, including in-person and virtual communications and presentations.
- Maintain Prairie Public’s presence on PBS LearningMedia and other education media including adding new content and new lessons.
- Upload education-related content to a variety of website platforms and social media platforms.
- Plan, implement and manage content from online education events.
- Work as part of a creative, collaborative team of professionals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience planning and leading others in learning activities, presenting to a group and effective public speaking.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a valid driver's license, an acceptable Motor vehicle report (MVR), and be insurable for driving station vehicles.
- 3 - 5 years' prior experience.
- Proficiency with video recording and live streaming on multiple platforms.
- Proficiency with graphic design applications.
- Skills and experience working with education technology, digital media creation tools, applications, website and social media platforms.
- Ability to effectively tell stories and consistently communicate a brand through video, audio, graphics and copywriting.
- Good community networking and people skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 - $41,000.00 per year plus full benefits
Submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to HR@prairiepublic.org, or mail to:
Prairie Public Broadcasting
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 3240
Fargo, ND 58108-3240
Prairie Public staff take pride in our service, expressing it through honesty and accuracy, a strong work ethic, teamwork, workplace diversity, effective stewardship of gifts and talents, and good humor.
Download the Prairie Public employment application.
Download the Prairie Public employment application for gaming applicants.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer