We've reached our limit for Antiques Roadshow volunteers on June 1 at Bonanzaville.
If you'd like to be added to the waitlist, please add your name below.
- Minimum age is 18.
- At check in all volunteers must show a government-issued photo ID.
- All positions require standing or walking throughout the 12-hour event.
- Must attend a training session on May 31 before the event 4pm - 6pm.
- Should plan to arrive at Bonanzaville (West Fargo, ND) by 6:00am on June 1.
All volunteers will receive:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks the day of the event.
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW baseball cap and polo shirt.
- Volunteers may bring two items for appraisal.
Attendance at the training is mandatory. Volunteers must attend training or they will not be permitted to participate in the taping event. Volunteers must also commit to assisting on event day for the entire day from 6:00am to approximately 7:30pm. Volunteers will be assigned a team leader who will serve as their main contact during the event. Some volunteers may be released earlier and some may be asked to stay slightly later. The exact release time depends on the volunteer’s specific task and how many attendees are at the event.
Number of volunteers will be capped at 125.